Membership Services Assistant
36 hours | One Year Fixed Term Contract | £19,656 + 6% pension contribution
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 19 AUGUST
Hoot Credit Union is a member-owned financial services co-operative serving the people of Bolton and Bury. Hoot offers savings accounts and affordable loans to its members, and aims to provide products and services aimed at improving the financial well-being of its members.
The Member Services Assistant is responsible for providing an excellent customer service to all existing and prospective Hoot Credit Union Members by ensuring the provision of accurate and appropriate advice both face to face and via the telephone. This includes providing a cashier service which covers the handling of cash; processing transactions and supporting with reconciliations.
Why is the role important?
The Member Services Assistant is often the first point of contact for a Hoot Credit Union customer and therefore ensures a professional, supportive and efficient service to all of its 6000 members, and prospective members.
- Providing a full customer service to Hoot Credit Union members including the maintenance of accounts and the answering of general and member enquiries.
- Providing a reception and cashier service to members including the processing of financial transactions and reconciliations
- Maintaining, monitoring and updating membership information
- Administration of membership and loan applications
- Undertaking tasks as may be directed from senior members of the team.
What are we looking for?
- An excellent communicator who thrives on providing a first-class customer service.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to follow laid down procedures and policies and accurately record actions.
What you will need?
We are looking for a customer focused individual with excellent interpersonal skills. You will have cash handling experience and an excellent level of numeracy and ICT skills.
Download more information about the role and an application form here
Send your completed form to email@example.com by Friday 19 August.