Are you eligible?
You must be 16 years or over and either live, work, study or volunteer in any of the postcodes on the map below or be employed by one of our partner employers.
So you need to be able to assure the credit union of at least one of the following:
- You live within the area shown on the map
- You work in the area shown on the map
- You volunteer regularly in the area shown on the map
- You attend full time or part time education within areas shown on the map.
or you are employed by (no matter where you live):
- AO World plc
- BACKUP NW
- Bolton at Home Group
- Bolton Cares
- Bolton College
- Bolton Council
- Bolton GP Federation
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust
- Greater Manchester Mental Health Foundation Trust
- Plantec Assist
- Premex Ltd
- Salvation Army Housing Association
- Seddon Construction Ltd
- Starts With You
- Warburtons Ltd
- Whistl Ltd
Click here to find out about Payroll Saving.
Other categories of membership available:
- A community or voluntary group, charity or incorporated organisation that has a place of business or activity in the area shown on the map.
- If someone lives in the household of a member of the credit union and are related to him/her, and doesn’t usually qualify to join, they can join.
When you complete our online membership application form we will do an online identity check. If the online check in inconclusive, don’t worry, we will contact you requesting additional identification documents.
For a list of acceptable identification documents click here.