Are you eligible?
You must be 16 years or over and either live, work, study or volunteer in any of the postcodes on the map below or be employed by one of our partner employers.
So you need to be able to assure the credit union of at least one of the following:
- I live within the area shown on the map;
- I work in the above area (full time or part time, paid or unpaid);
- I am a volunteer in the area shown on the map;
- I attend full time or part time education within areas shown on the map.
or employed by:
- Bolton Council
- Bolton at Home Group
- Bolton College
- Bolton Citizens Advice Bureau
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust
- Bolton GP Federation
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Salvation Army Housing Association
- Warburtons Ltd
- Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery
- Premex Ltd
- Seddon Construction Ltd
- AO World plc
- Whistl Ltd
Click here to find out about Payroll Saving.
Other categories of membership available:
- A community or voluntary group, charity or incorporated organisation that has a place of business or activity in the area shown on the map.
- If someone lives in the household of a member of the credit union and are related to him/her, and doesn’t usually qualify to join, they can join.
When you complete our online membership application form we will do an online identity check. If the online check in inconclusive, don’t worry, we will contact you requesting additional identification documents.
For a list of acceptable identification documents click here.