5-Star Fairbanking Mark
The Fairbanking Foundation® is a charity (not-for-profit) organisation that encourages banking products that help customers to improve their financial health and well-being.
Find out more about the 5-Star Fairbanking Mark and what you can expect with a Premier Loan from Hoot Credit Union.
You are more likely to be accepted for a Premier Loan* if you:
- are 20 years or over
- have a good history of managing your credit
- can show you have a regular income of at least £24,000 per year
- are a homeowner
You are less likely to be accepted if you:
- have defaulted on a loan or had a CCJ in the last 3 years
- have missed credit repayments in the last 12 months
We regret that are unable to offer a loan if you are on a debt management plan, Individual Voluntary Arrangement or debt relief order or been declared bankrupt in the last 2 years.
If you are not already a member of Hoot Credit Union you will be registered as a member as part of the loan agreement process.
* Meeting these criteria does not guarantee acceptance. Interest and repayments depend on individual applications and will be made clear to you when signing the loan agreement. Late repayment of loans can cause you serious money problems. You should only take out a loan if you are comfortable you can afford the loan and can repay on time. Applicants are expected to save with Hoot while repaying their loan.