- You must be under the age of 16 to open an Young Saver account.
- Opening a Young Saver account is free.
How to apply
- Simply download and complete the application form or contact us to receive one in the post.
- Return it to our Town Centre Office with your proof of identification.
- We need to see your passport or your birth certificate to prove your name and date of birth.
- All Young Savers must have a parent or guardian as a co-signatory. If the adult is not already a Hoot member we need to see their ID too. See leaflet for details.
- Once you have opened the account you can start saving straight away.